Special Services for Financial Institutions
- Our payroll system will allow multiple users and provide full or partial access to information depending on your needs.
- Our payroll system also tracks changes with an audit trail so that you can always determine what changes were made, who made the changes and when the changes were made.
- From one screen you can access all employee information such as pay rates, and taxes, deductions, accruals, and HR information to make quick updates. In addition, you can use our Batch Editing feature for group updates on accruals, deductions, pay rates, Workers’ Comp codes and more.
- With over 250 custom fields you can track employee information specific to your business. Track training, certification, company property, FMLA, EEO statistics and more that can all be reported on with our robust Report Writer. You also receive many Standard Reports after every payroll. South Florida Payroll and HR doesn’t purge your data for terminated or current employees so you always have digital access to your historical information (previous employees are stored as “inactive”).
- We offer South Florida Payroll and HR Time Management Systems so that employees may clock in and out online (subject to administrative approval).
- We offer a full online payroll application which is much more efficient and accurate than traditional payroll by paper check.
- We maintain our payroll system at the highest level of industry standards for security and back-up.
Our goal is to be an asset to your business—your time is valuable and should not be spent on payroll details. Leave the details of payroll preparation to us and go about building your business! We’re your local payroll service agency not only for companies all of South Florida. We serve all of Dade, Broward & Palm Beach Counties! Click here to read our 6-point performance guarantee!