Manufacturing & Distribution
Special Services for Manufacturing and Distribution Businesses
South Florida Payroll and HR recognizes that your manufacturing or distribution business has unique requirements for payroll administration. Our payroll service agency integrates payroll and HR management including ACA compliance, eliminating the need for carrying multiple systems at your office. We are well versed in all the local regulations, especially for Monroe, Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. In addition:
- From one screen you can access all employee information such as pay rates, and taxes, deductions, accruals, and HR information to make quick updates. In addition, you can use our Batch Editing feature for group updates on accruals, deductions, pay rates, Workers’ Comp codes and more.
- With over 250 custom fields you can track employee information specific to your business. Track training, certification, company property, FMLA, EEO statistics and more that can all be reported on with our robust Report Writer. You also receive many Standard Reports after every payroll. South FloridaPayroll and HR doesn’t purge your data for terminated or current employees so you always have digital access to your historical information (previous employees are stored as “inactive”).
- Employees can use our South Florida Payroll and HR Time Management Systems to log their time online (subject to administrative approval) which enables you to manage employees without the use of a time clock.
- Our payroll system will manage shift differentials in your payroll; reports can easily be accessed to monitor who is working on which shift
- Customized reports showing overtime, accruals, labor distribution, workers comp allocation and other information you may require are easily available with one click
- When you hire new employees, we provide you with required New Hire Reporting forms and send them in for you when you provide them to us
- Our online payroll application will allow you to enter your data from your desk and allocate earnings directly to the proper department.
- Our payroll system will allow multiple users and provide full or partial access to information depending on your needs.
Our goal is to be an asset to your business—your time is valuable and should not be spent on payroll details. Leave the details to us and go about building your business! Click here to read our 6-point performance guarantee!