Special Services for Small Businesses
South Florida Payroll and HR understands the challenges of running a small business. Our process of integrating new clients is simply the smoothest process in the industry. Our payroll processors in Broward County are ready to help you free up more time in your schedule to build your business.
Here are some additional benefits we can offer your business:
- Run your payroll on your time with our online payroll application. Enter your payroll, access and print reports, make changes—all at your convenience!
- We offer South Florida Payroll and HR Time Management Systems so that employees may clock in and out online (subject to administrative approval), eliminating the need for a time clock.
- Do you have a POS system to track employee time? We can set up your payroll account so that we import the data directly from your POS system.
- It allows multiple users with complete or limited access so you can delegate payroll and HR responsibilities while maintaining the confidential nature of the information.
- From one screen you can access all employee information such as pay rates, and taxes, deductions, accruals, and HR information to make quick updates. In addition, you can use our Batch Editing feature for group updates on accruals, deductions, pay rates, Workers’ Comp codes and more.
- With over 250 custom fields you can track employee information specific to your business. Track training, certification, company property, FMLA, EEO statistics and more that can all be reported on with our robust Report Writer. You also receive many Standard Reports after every payroll. South Florida Payroll and HR doesn’t purge your data for terminated or current employees so you always have digital access to your historical information (previous employees are stored as “inactive”).
- Our system will automatically alert you if you have an employee’s pay that does not meet Department of Labor Minimum Wage regulations.
- When you hire new employees, we provide you with required New Hire Reporting forms and send them in for you when you provide them to us.
- Garnishments—no problem! Our system will make deductions and remit garnishments as required.
Our goal is to be an asset to your business—your time is valuable and should not be spent on payroll details. Leave the details to us and go about building your business! Small Businesses in Monroe, Broward, Dade & Palm Beach Counties consider us their “go-to” payroll service because we stand behind our service guarantee. Click here to read our 6-point performance guarantee!